If you want to find inexpensive hotels that are clean and comfortable, look for one of the national budget hotel chains. Motel Six, Comfort Inns, EconoLodge, Red Roof Inns, Best Western and Days Inn all offer clean comfortable and inexpensive accommodations at reasonable prices.
Here you can find our list of the best national hotel chains that provide budget rooms. These chains offer hotels or motels that meet the minimum standards for accommodations and service. These economy class budget hotels normally have very few of the extra amenities found in more moderately prices budget hotels.
- Days Inn brand of budget hotels and motels are found throughout the world - in the big cities and quaint towns, beaches and mountains, on freeways and in the vicinity of airports. Many amenities are these properties, such as free Daybreak Breakfast and free high speed Internet standard.
- Hampton Hotels are part of the brand of Hilton Hotels. Hampton Hotels is a limited-service hotels, since they do not, the offer, a restaurant on-site services or amenities such as a bell, and found a full-service hotel concierge. The Hampton Hotel brand offers primarily to the price-conscious business and leisure travelers. Hampton hotels are characterized by the 100% satisfaction guarantee. "Friendly service, clean rooms and comfortable surroundings every time. If you are not satisfied, we know not expect you to be paid. This is our commitment and your guarantee. That's 100% Hampton." In the spring of 2004, Hampton kicked off one 100 million U.S. dollars renovation of the entire brand entitled "Make it Hampton". Focused on "Raising the bar" in customer service, renovation upgraded at least 127 have product changes, including the installation of curved shower curtain rods guest bathrooms, the inclusion of warm, according to the daily "On the House" continental breakfast, and updating all beds of the brand to luxury "Cloud Nine Bed."
Super 8 Motels
- Super 8 Motels Inc. is the world's largest budget hotel chain, with motels in the United States and Canada. The original room was $ 8.88, so the numeric brand names. Super 8 offers guests all the usual amenities at the hotel, including a new "super start" continental breakfast, free high-speed wireless Internet access, hair dryer, coffee maker, and a reception area. Some locations have pools and meeting rooms. A few of the larger Super 8 is even a restaurant on the property. Super 8 Motel's primary competitors are EconoLodge and Motel 6.
Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn is an economy hotel chain in the United States. Red Roof Inn properties are often distinguished by the large dark-red shingle roof that gives them their name. There are over 340 Red Roof Inns, with locations primarily in the Midwest, Southern, and Eastern United States. Standard amenities include: bedding, cable television, clock radios, coffee & cappuccino centers located in the lobby, and free unlimited local calling. Certain locations may provide a continental breakfast and swimming pool. All-Inclusive King rooms provide free high-speed wireless internet access, and unlimited free local and long-distance calling. Red Roof Inn is a pet-friendly hotel chain. Roof Inn locations are currently undergoing a $250 million dollar renovation, which once complete, will bring modern upgrades to these hotels.
Sleep Inn and Sleep Inn & Suites
- The Sleep Inn and Suites offers comfort and convenience that will satisfy any budget. Sleep Inn by Choice Hotels International is the perfect business hotel with quality rooms, innovative amenities and luxury accommodations. The Sleep Inn hotel for leisure or corporate business travel and accommodation perfectly on a budget. Sleep Inn offers a complimentary buffet breakfast called the Morning Medley Breakfast. Besides a number of Sleep Inn hotels offer a swimming pool and / or fitness room.
- Motel 6 is a major chain of budget motels with 1000+ locations in the United States and Canada, and is the largest owned and operated hotel chain in North America. Motel 6 is owned and operated by Accor Hotels. In 2007, Motel 6 undertook a systemwide renovation program that will totally update the look and amenities of a Motel 6 room. Motel 6 was founded in 1962 in Santa Barbara, California with the intention to build motels with rooms at bargain rate of $6 a day, hence the hotel's name. Features will include modern furnishings influenced by European and boutique hotels, flat-screen televisions, brighter paint accents and soft goods packages, wood floors, increased storage space, ergonomic workspace and Wi-Fi access.
- Rodeway Inn is a chain of upscale cheapest motels in the United States and Canada. Rodeway Inn is a brand of Choice Hotels group. There are over 150 locations in North America. The hotels are often located in or near popular tourist destinations and are known for providing guests attractive rooms at a great price. Hotel amenities include a complimentary local calls, free weekday newspaper, long distance access and a complimentary continental breakfast, called "Always Fresh ... Rodeway from." You will find attractive accommodations at a great price if you book a room at any Rodeway Inn hotel.
- Best Western International is the world's largest hotel brand with more than 4,000 hotels in 80 countries. The Best Western uniqueness is found in each hotel's charm and local appeal while maintaining a commitment to quality, service and value. •In conjunction with Best Western’s partnership with Harley-Davidson, more than half of the Best Western hotels in North America are rider-friendly, offering special benefits for motorcycle riders and enthusiasts. •All Best Western hotels in the United States offer free high-speed Internet access to guests. Unlike other chains, which are often a mix of company-owned and franchised units, each Best Western hotel is an independently owned and operated franchise.
La Quinta Hotels
- La Quinta Inns and Suites provides quality hotel accommodations for business and leisure travelers across the United States. La Quinta competes in the limited-service, mid-priced hotel segment, along with AmericInn Hotels, Comfort Inn, Baymont Inn & Suites, Fairfield Inn, Best Western, and Hampton Inn. This means that there is usually no on-site dining on the premises. Most La Quinta Inns are built with Spanish or Southern architecture, although with the rapid expansion of the brand, this is quickly changing. A free "Bright Side" deluxe continental breakfast bar is offered at the majority of locations, and swimming pools are available at most of them as well. Many of La Quinta's locations have been renovated to include things like Plasma TV's and contemporary decor.
- In North America Travelodge is franchised by Wyndham Worldwide, the world's largest hotel chain. Targeting families with children, it is best known for its mascot Sleepy Bear, a half awake teddy bear wearing a sleeping cap with his name, a robe with the Travelodge logo, and slippers. Some time ago, Travelodge would give a free toy plush bear to any child staying in the Sleepy Bear Den room, of which every Travelodge used to have at least one. Travelodge competes in the upper-economy segment, along with Sleep Inn, Park Inn/Suites and Red Carpet Inn/Suites. Unlike its corporate sister, Days Inn, which also falls into the upper-economy segment, Travelodge is geared toward active, outdoor-loving, or adventure-oriented families.
- EconoLodge is an economy motel chain based in the United States and Canada. EconoLodge is the second largest brand in the Choice Hotels system. It is one of the best known names of its category and provides affordable rooms to budget travelers. EconoLodge properties contain a minimum of 40 guest rooms and are often located near highways or highway access. While most of the properties are conversions, Choice Hotels plans to add more new-construction properties to the EconoLodge brand. EconoLodge locations offer complimentary continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi Internet hot spots.
See moderatly priced budget hotel chains
See exteded stay budget hotel chains