Marriott Lodging operates and franchises many budget hotels including Courtyard by Marriott, Fairfield Inn by Marriott and Fairfield Inns.
Marriott International, Inc., is a leading lodging company. Its heritage can be traced to a root beer stand opened in Washington, D.C., in 1927 by J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott. Today, Marriott International has more than 3,200 lodging properties located in the United States and 66 other countries and territories. Marriott has more than 3,200 lodging properties many with budget pricing for economy or moderatly priced stays. Below you will find the "budget class" of Marriott hotels including the standard hotel, suites and extended stay properties.
Courtyard by Marriott
- Courtyard by Marriott is a brand of hotels owned by Marriott International Hotels. Courtyard by Marriott is designed for business travelers. Its rooms feature large desks, couches, free high speed Internet access, and "big" breakfasts. The majority of locations have full-service restaurants, and all have 24-hour "mini-marts," called "The Market". A hot breakfast buffet is available for purchase or may be included in the cost of the room with a special overnight stay package. It competes with other mid-priced business-oriented hotels like Wingate Inn and Hilton Garden Inn. Courtyard Marriotts are usually casual, causing it to be great for families. Prices range from $60 to $120 a night.
Residence Inn by Marriott
- "Make Residence Inn by Marriott part of your extended stay routine. Check in to keep running strong with onsite fitness centers, to keep eating right in your own full-sized kitchen, and to keep your balance in roomy suites. Residence Inn by Marriott is a brand of extended stay hotels with the slogan "Your home away from home". Residence Inns typically feature a complimentary small hot breakfast in the morning and a free light dinner or snack reception on weekday evenings, Monday through Wednesday. Residence Inn competes in the upper moderate to low upscale segment, along with InterContinental's Staybridge Suites, Hyatt's Summerfield Suites, and Homewood Suites by Hilton. Prices range from $60 to $120 a night, the longer you stay the less the price.
Fairfield Inn by Marriott
- The Fairfield Inn by Marriott budget brand of hotels provides business and leisure travelers with everything they need at an exceptional value. This budget Marriott brand has more than 590 Fairfield Inn and Fairfield Inn & Suites locations in the U.S., Canada and Mexico. Features include friendly and helpful staff to provide all the assistance guests need, a free hot breakfast featuring healthy options and free high-speed Internet access. Recently the brand is getting a bit of a makeover to lend a bright, contemporary look to the hotel's spaces.
TownePlace Suites by Marriott
- TownePlace Suites, a division of the Marriott International hotel chain, is an extended-stay hotel chain. Marriott developed TownePlace Suites to provide an affordable place to stay for moderate-tier travelers on extended-stay trips. Rooms are designed in a casual suite-style layout with fully equipped kitchens, work and sitting areas, and one or more bedrooms. The locations more closely resemble apartment communities than they do hotels, yet still are operated by a 24-hour staff and offer housekeeping services on a twice-weekly basis. Many locations can be found along highways or near office parks. Further catering to the business traveler, TownePlace Suites offers free in-room high-speed internet access. At selected locations, exterior swimming pools and a light and healthy "AM Eats" continental breakfast are offered. Prices range from $90 to $140 a night.
SpringHill Suites by Marriott
- For a refreshing alternative to traditional hotel suites, check into SpringHill Suites by Marriott. Designed to fit your lifestyle, SpringHill Suites hotels, features spacious suites, luxurious bedding and free Wi-Fi. SpringHill's budget priced hotel suites are 25% larger than comparably priced rooms make it easy to spread out. Whip up late-night snacks in your own in-room kitchenette. All suites include microwaves, mini-fridges and coffee makers. Breaking away from the typical blueberry muffin and cereal flakes found in most hotel complimentary breakfasts, Marriott International's SpringHill Suites rolls out a yet unnamed buffet product with a menu that rotates by season.
Marriott Rewards provides exclusive privileges and the chance to earn valuable benefits for each night you stay at any Marriott brand hotel worldwide. As a member, you’ll receive hotel membership benefits from your Marriott Rewards membership, including the recognition you deserve at over 3,000 hotels worldwide, plus free nights, free flights and many other benefits, including priority check-in, a newsletter including member-only specials, and bonuses and base points earned at all Marriott hotel brands. With the Marriott Rewards program, you get to choose. Earn "points" toward free stays, merchandise and services, or earn frequent flyer miles on your favorite airline. Frequent travelers also enjoy "elite level" benefits - upgrades, special bonuses, gifts and other exclusive privileges. Enjoy Free Nights Faster -- Join Marriott Rewards.